This campaign is run by St Ives Baptist Church
This iGive payment facility helps us receive regular electronic contributions, no cash required!
The benefits of iGive are many:
- Encourages good stewardship and regular giving, even when away from the Church
- A contemporary form of giving in today's cashless society
- Helps the cash flow needs of the Church and assists in forecasting income
- BFS does not charge any fees for the iGive service
- BFS provides a token for use in worship to symbolise the electronic gift. This small card enables electronic givers to participate in the church offering as an act of worship and as an example to others in the congregation.